Pet Peeves

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 11:30:32 EST 2006

> I'm curious as to how many New England radio and TV
> personalities still
> maintain a regional accent.  Eddie Andelman comes to
> mind, Howie Carr (who
> lets a dropped "r" slip through now and then), and
> Don Kent.  Any others? It
> used to be common.

Does Howie Carr really count?  He's really a columnist
who happens to be on the radio...  Plz correct me if I
am wrong about this.

Even tho he no longer works, everybody's favorite TV
star engineer Marty A(or is it E??) has always had
that accent.  Again, on air work not his primary job.

I am pretty certain that there's at least one jock on
WBLM who has maintained the accent....

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870