Bootleg FM station East Corinth Maine

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Mar 7 02:02:02 EST 2006

Larry Weil wrote:

> At 2:38 PM -0500 3/6/06, Mark Laurence wrote:
>

>> I've rented a half-dozen cars with satellite radio in the past year,
>> and all but one were tuned into terrestrial radio stations when I
>> turned the key.

Must not have been one that I returned.  I always ask Avis for the XM
option.

> That may be because satellite radio won't work in the car wash that
> the employees of the rental company put the cars thru as soon as they
> come back.

Ever notice that every rental car radio has the bass and treble turned
all the way up and is usually on some obnoxious (c)rap station at full
volume when you start it up?

I will say that as much as I'd never own another American car again, I
do like the way that GM cars regulate the volume in proportion to the speed.

--
Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.