"That Wascally Wabbitt" No More

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Mar 6 14:47:12 EST 2006

Don't forget that the antenna they used from the period immediately after
being evicted from the WBZ-TV tower in Needham blew away during one of
those wind-blown storms last fall.  I don't know what WCRB is actually
using as an antenna although I took a special trip out to Chestnut Street
with my trusty binoculars (nobody clled Homeland Security).  I suspect
it's hanging from the actual tower itself, not the "flagpole" that had been
its home of late;  this would mean a lower altitude, but did they also
increase the power commensurately?   Maybe they're leaving a final facilities
fix to the new owner.