99.5

Mission Control miscon@miscon.net
Sun Jun 25 09:13:38 EDT 2006

Just having some fun here...

I think that Mr. Lerner's ownership of the phrase "Easy Favorites of Yesterday and Today" is probably over.

Could Jordan Rich be persuaded to give up weekend overnights at WBZ to go back to being a morning drive personality?

See where I'm going?

I can see the billboards now... "Your WSSH has been answered! The return of 99.5 - Easy Favorites of Yesterday and Today."

Oh, sure... the call sign dilemma... pffft. Throw a couple dollars at that too...

Again, just a little bit of fun - and maybe even just as accurate as some of the other serious speculation going on here ;)

Mike