WBZ-AM "clock" deliberately running slowly?

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Jun 19 17:22:34 EDT 2006

Indeed.  A few weeks back while driving through the NYC area, we had
1010 WINS on for traffic. And wouldn't you know it but the exact same
music bed was played under the traffic reporter.

I've also heard the "Give us 22 minutes and we'll give you the world"
on WBZ once or twice.  Not as much of a staple as it is on WINS, but
they're very definitely going in that direction.

John

--
John Francini, francini@mac.com

"The journey is more important than the destination-that's part of
life. If you only live for getting to the end, you're almost always
disappointed."     -Donald Knuth