Talk for Women

Stephanie Weil stephanie@gordsven.com
Fri Jun 2 17:12:08 EDT 2006

On Fri, June 2, 2006 15:57, R Trovato said:

> Years back, Bruce Williams decided he wanted to "self-syndicate" and own
> his own show.
>
> (And was never heard from again!)  ;-)

I thought Williams was dropped from Mutual/Westwood One because his show
wasn't doing well in the "right demos" - skewing too old or what not.

And yes, I agree.  What was once a very ubiquitous show is a shadow of
what it once was.

It's also kind of weird that I don't hear much of Jim Bohannon either.
That's one show I do miss.  It has been eclipsed by Coast-to-Coast AM.

I remember when at night I would have a choice of five or six
long-distance stations that I could dial in to listen to "JimBo".

--
Stephanie Weil
New York City, NY, USA