Talk for Women

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 11:23:20 EDT 2006

Her career really took a nosedive after the whole gay controversy.  She
wound up getting dropped by Premiere Radio Networks, which forced her
to rebuild her affiliate list from scratch.  She's essentially
distributing the show herself nowadays.   Her anti-tolerant views are
welcomed at Salem stations so she tends to pop up on those, along with
second-tier talkers who are looking for a "name" to put up against the
right wing heavy hitters that get the clearances on the big talkers.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"