Darryl Martinie, Cosmic Muffin, has passed on

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Jul 26 19:44:05 EDT 2006

At 01:03 PM 7/26/2006, Bob Nelson wrote:
> From Charles Laquidara's blog, news of the death of astrologer Darryl
>Martinie, nicknamed
>the Cosmic Muffin after an old National Lampoon piece. Many of his
>friends and co-workers
>are leaving their condolences and best wishes.

Wow, does anybody know if there was an obit anywhere?  I searched
various newspapers and didn't find one-- I knew him for many years,
and while I don't believe in astrology, he was a very popular and
beloved person.