FM E-Skip reception 7/15/06

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 22:29:09 EDT 2006

Has anyone else noticed any FM e-skip reception this
evening?  Here in Schenectady NY, at about 9 PM I was
getting several stations coming in, but was only able
to definitively confirm and ID one - KGRC 92.9 FM
Hannibal, MO (approximately 1076 miles).  I was also
getting some modern rock, oldies, and classic rock
stations on 100.5 and 100.7 FM, but was not able to
get an ID on any of them (they would randomly cut in
and cut out between each other).  Anyone else catch
anything this evening?

                              Matt Osborne
                              Schenectady, NY