Joe Smith

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 10 22:24:35 EDT 2006

On 10 Jul 2006 at 12:55, Donna Halper wrote:

> I am friends with, and dearly love, Bill Buchanan-- one of the
> nicest human beings who ever lived.  He was the radio columnist for
> the old Boston Daily Record and later the Globe.  But back then he
> was among the many Boston critics who despised the new pop music--
> they all came from the Big Band era, and thought rock was noise.
> Bill wrote endless columns about how awful rock music and rock
> d.j.'s were.

Ah yes, I remember them!  I used to enjoy reading his column because
he seemed to be the only one writing about radio.  But every so
often, he would come out with a diatribe about rock & roll.  He
particularly liked to expose the real names of DJs.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581