Joe Smith

SonnyDaye1@aol.com SonnyDaye1@aol.com
Sat Jul 8 15:33:52 EDT 2006

<<<<<<I didn't realize that Google had NO VALUE in research and validity as a
resource for history.
Even though we produced one personal source on the list and one "googlized"
resource which stated that Joe Smith held an "afternoon" shift on WMEX in
the late 50's, the information must be considered as more than questionable
because it isn't "published" or validly (recollection wise)personal.>>>>>>>>

I'm sure Joe would get a kick that we are discussing his job history in such a scholarly manner.

.