Globe: At radio deal's end, Sox may be in play

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:29:07 EST 2006

And speaking of Sox on FM: they're already on Gloucester's WBOQ 104.9, and
I believe WEEI-FM down in R.I. will run them this year...

There are various stations on the Red Sox network that are on FM, including
WXTK on the Cape

Affiliate list is at http://weei.com/affiliates.asp

By the way they do list WBOQ but they say "Beverly" (yes, that's where studios
are but tech. licensed to Gloucester and their antenna is in Gloucester too,
IIRC)

Sox have been on FM before--remember WPLM (was that the days of the Campbell
Soup--er, Sports Network? Also for a time I think WWEL 107.9 carried some games.