Candlepin Bowling Returns To Boston Over the Air TV March 4th

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 17:02:08 EST 2006

Doug Drown wrote:

> Bob Gamere!  That's a name I haven't read in a long time.  I remember him
> from his WTAG days.  Where is he nowadays?

   After his firing from Channel 56, he vanished from TV & radio in these
parts. A couple of years ago, there were frequent ads in the Boston Herald
sports section for "The Great Gamere" where he would give you tips on
football, basketball, horse races, etc. by calling a 1-900 number. Haven't
seen those ads in a while, so I don't know what he's up to these days.

Mark Watson