National Anthem at noon time

Rod O'Connor rjoc@webtv.net
Mon Feb 20 09:42:06 EST 2006

Bob also features a nice Piano version of the National Anthem on his WJTO-730 Bath, Maine at 12noon. Last time I was down in Boston, just after Christmas, I noticed it was still on WJIB-740.

Before semi-local WBYA-105.5 Islesboro/Camden switched from Music-of-your-Life to "Frank" last year, they always had the National Anthem at 12noon.  I don't know if they still do, since the format change..I never listen  to them anymore.

BTW... Did any DXers here pick up Bob  Bittner's DX Test on WJTO-730 last weekend? I got it here,  but man, does that French Talker CKAC Montreal blast in down east!

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine