WNSH to conservative talk?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:10:43 EST 2006

On 2/3/06, Roger Kolakowski <rogerkola@aol.com> wrote:
> There are 3 brandie new 100' top loaded towers at the crest of the hill
> behind the cellphone tower which is at the corner of the Endicott's Baseball
> Diamond..

I get the idea those towers will stay but I heard from WNSH's Sat. night host
Doug Mascott (who does Sundays on WMWM) that the 'NSH studios will be
going to Keating's home in Hamilton.

Now it's about 3 am and they're running "BattleLines" from the Radio
America network (not Air America...but quite the opposite point
of view--though the hosts on air were disagreeing with part of
the State of the Union address, so not necessarily the rubber-stamp-
for-conservatives one might expect. Libertarian maybe? "We want the
Republicans out of our bedrooms and Democrats out of our wallets."
Hmm! )

Top of hour news...totally syndie content (no local ads, at least not yet)

According to the WNSH site: "We are in the middle of a power upgrade
to 50 KW. Our daytime signal will reach Boston, Lowell, Gloucester,
and Portsmouth."

(well, we know about the "unique" pattern...)
No sign of all-talk format (yet) on the site. Was coming in OK at night
in Peabody, Salem, and downtown Beverly _though_ a distant station in
background with oldies or something