HD Gets A Boost

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Feb 4 00:29:14 EST 2006

On 3 Feb 2006 at 2:26, Scott Fybush wrote:

> Even now, how many radios do any of us actually use on a regular basis
> that are older than a decade or so?

I have quite a few.  In fact, except for a Walkman that I bought a
few years ago, I don't think I have any radio that is less than a
decade old.  I have a 1930s radio that I bought at an antique barn in
the early 1980s and restored and another large wood-cabinet Philco
that my father bought in 1947.  I think my newest radio is a Sony
2010 AM-FM-shortwave radio that I bought in 1987.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581