Globe: At radio deal's end, Sox may be in play

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Wed Feb 1 13:58:54 EST 2006

Quoting Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com>:
> One area that WDEV-FM no longer reaches, however, is Colchester-Essex
> Junction. Clear Channel put a translator on at 96.3 last year

I know that WDEV has a translator in Barre at 102.5. Surprising that they
wouldn't want to at least do the same thing in Colchester.

And, yes, "Music to Go to the Dump By" is mandatory Saturday morning listening.
 Even if your community considers the dump to be a waste disposal and recycling
center.  Suffice it to say that Ken (Nascar) Squires' show is refreshingly
unencumbered by political correctness that has run amok all over the dial.

Bill O'Neill