Globe: At radio deal's end, Sox may be in play

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 09:09:25 EST 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:41:11 Bill O'Neill wrote:

> And WDEV-FM Warren, Vermont!  (There are locals but
> 96.1's upgrade makes
> it just about everywhere in north and central Vt.

When exactly did this upgrade happen?  I remember back
in 1996-98, as a student in Plattsburgh that WDEV made
it there very decently (not super strong, but
definitely listenable if you pointed your antenna
correctly).  If they've upgraded since then, unless
they went directional away from Plattsburgh, they must
be blasting in there now

                                     Matt Osborne
                                     Schenectady, NY