Gary LaPierre Wraps Up 42 Years At WBZ

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Dec 29 16:51:58 EST 2006

On 29 Dec 2006 Scott Fybush wrote:

> It's still pretty much impossible for me to imagine that the next big
> story to hit New England won't have Gary's voice announcing and
> explaining it on 1030. I got the impression, in a very brief phone
> conversation with Gary very early this morning, that he can't quite
> imagine it yet, either.

Well, I'm still not used to weather reports without Don Kent and
morning news without Jack Chase.  Or New Years Eve without Guy
Lombardo.  Or the Boston Pops without Arthur Fiedler.  For that
matter, it seems to me that Bob Hope should be in Iraq entertaining
the troops.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581