Globe: local radio's New Yrs Eve plans

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:45:02 EST 2006

There are several unfinished symphonies and a number of
unfinished operas.  Bruckner and Borodin left somewhat-orchestrated
unfinished symphonies and Mahler left sketches for a 10th symphony;
Offenbach's "Tales of Hoffman", Mussorgsky's "Boris Goudonov"
and Puccini's "Turandot" were completed by others.  Since holiday
pahties are in the offing, consider this some possible chit-chat
material (I'm always full of chit-chat).