So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Wed Dec 27 15:39:54 EST 2006

Listening to WGY (810 Schenectady) today as it was the clearest signal I
could get in my car (parked for lunch in Middlebury VT) with the laptop
and other interference.  Unfortunately, after the 3 p.m. (local!) news,
up pops not Hannity, but.... Dr. Laura. And not just for one minute
before the oops was de-ooped.

We all can imagine that the wrong bird feed was engaged and stuff
happens, but how long should it take to correct?  It took long enough
for me to bounce around to see what other affils were up to.  How far
off could a big Beantown signal be to reverting to bird-feed, ... er,
oh, nevermind ;-)

Happy Gnu Year,

Bill O'Neill
Middlebury, Vermont