Comment By Clear Channel Exec

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Dec 21 18:52:05 EST 2006

I spotted this item in radioandrecords.com's story on the introduction of Radio Rumba; it's in their Format News section:
"We are excited about the addition of Rumba 1200 to our family of stations..." said Boston radio president/
market manager Michael Crusham.  "This puts us in a better position to offer more choices to our valued listeners
and advertisers.  Boston was the only top-25 U.S. Hispanic market void of a full-powered signal(?) and we felt the
time was right to make this significant format choice."
What does it say about a firm that hires a guy whose name is pronounced KRUSH-EM?