WCRB transition

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 12:46:33 EST 2006

> > From: Brian Vita <brian_vita@cssinc.com>
> CC: Ric Werme <ewerme@comcast.net>,
>     boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
> To: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:48:46 -0500
> Subject: Re: WCRB transition
>
> The bigger question in the case of WMWM is how many of our
> listeners have RDS capable radios?  WMWM has listeners?

I listened to some of "The Juke Joint" in the car in Newton
this weekend. It's spotty when moving, but it comes in when
parked in a good reception spot. The area is far enough away
from adjacents WMFO and WUMB so that they don't splatter on
a digital car tuner. It doesn't come in on the south side
near Route 9, though. Too close to interference from FM-128.

EP