bye bye Boston's progressive talk

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:10:21 EST 2006

Nobody's mentioned the Arbitrends at all so far, and in the latest ones
for Boston WXKS-AM/WKOX got the lowest number for the format so far.
Maybe the changes in the morning drive time segment, the removal of
the great Rachel Maddow while the stations could actually be received
(except for solar activity like last night!) had something to do
with it.  Radio stations normally need decent numbers during that
daypart to do well at other times.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com