Christmas traditions on Boston radio

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:17:45 EST 2006

Oh, I always play Green Chri$tma$ and had played it on WMWM a week ago. It's on
the Freberg box set Tip of the Freberg (Rhino) and a one-disc
collection, Capitol
Collector's Series. Daws Butler, the voice of everyone from Yogi Bear
to Huck Hound
to Elroy Jetson, is featured on it as "Bob Cratchit".

And yes, somewhere I have a cass. of the best of Allan Sherman with
that "12 Days"
version.
Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas of SCTV did an album with their characters of
Bob and Doug McKenzie; the hit was "Take Off" with Geddy Lee from Rush
helping out,
and also included was their take on "12 Days". "And a beer...in a tree..."

By the way you might be having some trouble dubbing that file I
mentioned of Jerry's
"Child's Christmas" to your mp3 player (I know I did) so I'm
converting it to an mp3
file and it will be up shortly

http://microfurry.250free.com/JerryW.mp3