WCRB Ad In Boston Symphony Program Booklet

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:04:17 EST 2006

Last night (Thursday) I went to my first Boston Syphony Orchestra
concert since the 102.5 to  99.5 switch, and noticed that WCRB
had a full-page ad in the program booklet handed out to audience
members.  It's in black-and-white on the regular paper stock,
not color glossy, so it would seem that they could have changed
it easily enough, but it still promotes the frequency of 102.5.
I wonder if the ad was taken out long-term by Charles River
Breeding Laboratories, I mean Broadcasting (I always get them
confused), and Nassau doesn't even know it's there.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com