KMOX DXing in Boston/New NEgland....

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Dec 7 15:52:41 EST 2006

I travel to north central Ohio every now and then to see family and
even out there, KMOX is one of the weaker 50K clear channel frequencies
on the dial.  Even WBZ comes in cleaner and stronger than KMOX.  So do
other distant stations like WSB/Atlanta.  Maybe their signal just isn't
that loud and it can't penetrate as well through the noise floor like
other stations.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"