Construction underway on Saw Mill Brook Pkwy.

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Sun Dec 3 22:19:19 EST 2006

I had some time to kill between getting my car serviced and going to
dinner, so I stopped by the WUNR transmitter site in Oak Hill, Newton.
There are now substantial signs of work.  There is a construction
trailer in the driveway, and there is earth-moving equipment behind
the building.  The tower work is being done by Northeast Towers (who
put up a big sign out front with safety placards), and the building
permit was issued on September 6th.  This permit does not include the
work on the building itself; I don't know where that fits relative to
the tower construction, or why it was delayed for so long.

-GAWollman