Coverage - 99.5 vs. 102.5 which is "better"?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 17:40:58 EST 2006

I was at a breakfast/lunch restaurant today and they had a TV playing
CNN. After some kind of feature they put up a slide, "Brought to you
by Boston's Classical Station
WCRB 99.5". Got it right!

If you drive into parts of NH, it's not uncommon to hear classical
music on a 99.5...
doesn't NH Public Radio have a signal up there in Jackson?

As for WKLB: A week or two ago I was in Nashua/Derry/Windham NH and
the 102.5 signal was pretty solid though of course once you get near
the 102.3 in the Concord area
you'd have some trouble picking them up but there's always WOKQ etc