[B-R-I] Re: And the flip has happened...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:04:44 EST 2006

Youre not the only Wikipedia editor on the board;
I corrected the transmitter location for the WKLB entry...
it initially read "BostonMassachusetts"...I
replaced it with "Newton, Massachusetts".

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com