WCRB programming

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Dec 1 21:03:45 EST 2006

WCRB is now playing Leonard Bernstein's Mass in C.

I thought it was part of the "Top 40" program format on WCRB not to
play choral work, except for Christmas music, late in December.  This
isn't the first choral work I've heard on WCRB lately.  A few days
ago they played Beethoven's 9th Symphony, and the first work played
after the shift to 99.5 was Handel's Hallelujah Choris.

Could it be that the new owners have changed the formula?

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581