75 Concord Ave, Lexington Photos

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Fri Dec 1 19:10:55 EST 2006

<<On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:54:55 -0500, Jon Maguire <w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com> said:

> Gee, I was just thinking of my years at WCOP AM/FM at the subject
> address (70-75). I thought there were some photos around. Any pointers?
> Thanks to all.

There are certainly some exterior photos in the Archives photo
galleries.  I've never been inside, though.  (Part of the building is
now leased out as office space.  I'm not even sure who actually owns
the building or the towers these days -- I thought American Tower got
them from 1150's brief stint under ARS ownership.)

-GAWollman