Herald: HD Radio Hot, Actual shows are not

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Tue Aug 29 12:28:05 EDT 2006

Great idea.  Why not buy WCRN, build out the CP and then move WVEI to 830.
It would solve the lack of coverage in Metrowest.  I live just 4-5
miles west of
WEEI's transmitter and can not listen to WEEI at night without extreme pain.