Jimmy Myers on 'TKK; local talk on 1200, 1400

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:32:48 EDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:

> Umm, that's not true.  On the front page of the Boston's Progressive
> Talk site is a rotating promo, and the second one is for Jeff
> Santos.  Big, full colour, with the show time and everything.  I know
> because I helped to up-date it.  It now changes weekly.  Jeff has
> been on for 3 weeks, getting excellent interviews already and
> overcoming some technical difficulties the first week-- happens to
> all new shows. 8-)

I guess I missed that ad--though I did just see it now when I went to
the site again.
However, it still is not updated on the "Complete Lineup" schedule
page. It still says:

SUNDAYS
>>2 pm - 3 pm
Politically Direct" w/ David Bender

>>3 pm - 4 pm
(Rebroadcast) "Ring of Fire" w/ Mike Papantonio & Robert Kennedy Jr.

>>4 pm-5 pm
The Time is Now