Jimmy Myers on 'TKK; local talk on 1200, 1400

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Aug 25 16:56:37 EDT 2006

At 04:49 PM 8/25/2006, Bob Nelson wrote:
>Also a Clea Simon piece in the Globe yesterday says that WXKS/WKOX,
>which went to
>Air America and related syndie programming back in Oct. of '04,
>finally have a local host...
>once per week. Jeff Santos, airing Sundays 2 to 5 pm. The show has
>been on a couple
>weeks but no mention of it on the WKOXKS site yet.

Umm, that's not true.  On the front page of the Boston's Progressive
Talk site is a rotating promo, and the second one is for Jeff
Santos.  Big, full colour, with the show time and everything.  I know
because I helped to up-date it.  It now changes weekly.  Jeff has
been on for 3 weeks, getting excellent interviews already and
overcoming some technical difficulties the first week-- happens to
all new shows. 8-)