Take me out to the ballgame...

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Aug 24 13:54:18 EDT 2006

Anyone out there in boston-radio-interest-land a fan of minor-league
baseball?

The Rochester Red Wings will be playing the Pawtucket Red Sox this
Saturday evening at Fenway, as part of a minor-league doubleheader that
also features the Lowell Spinners vs. Oneonta.

Being both a Red Sox and Red Wings fan, I'll be coming to town with Lisa
and Ari - and a cluster of other Rochester folks, plus our esteemed
Moderator - to take in the game, which appears to be heading for a sellout.

I also just happen to have two extra tickets in our row, in section
30...and would be happy to offer them (at face value, of course) to any
interested b-r-i reader.

Contact me off-list TODAY if you're interested...I'll be on the road all
day tomorrow.

Thanks to Garrett for allowing me to borrow the list for a moment!