Entercom Buys WILD-FM, Will Simulcast WAAF On 97.7

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Aug 21 14:12:12 EDT 2006

I wonder how committed Radio One is to staying in this market.  Right
now they own one daytimer with microscopic ratings.  That's it.  If
they dumped the FM, how long will it be before the AM is sold off as
well?  In the meantime, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Tom Joyner
wind up back on the AM.  My guess is the black talk and gospel stays on
1090 if R1 is indeed getting out of Boston.  If they try to stick it
out long term with just the AM, there is the possibility of the old
format coming back, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"