Opie and Anthony on 87.9

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:35:02 EDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

> WXLU moved from 88.3 to 88.1 last month, and was almost surely the
> "NPR-type" station you were hearing on that frequency.

Oh, OK! Yes, I noticed the 88.1 was kind of strong...thought I was
picking up something at 88.3 as well but maybe not...was just in car
spinning the dial while at a red light and that's
when I noticed the ESPN Sports on 88.5 from someone else's car. Not
sure why this person needed the XM to hear Mike and  Mike, as WTWK
1070 came in strong in the area and
was probably carrying them too (website says they do)