survey chart collectors

markwa1ion@aol.com markwa1ion@aol.com
Mon Aug 7 21:08:52 EDT 2006

Just a quick message to ask if anyone on the list collects survey
charts, specifically 1958-1968 era ones.

A friend of mine was connected with Worcester's WORC-1310 then, has a
fair amount of their charts, but wishes to complete his collection.

Also I'd like to increase my own collection of Boston-area '60s charts:
WCOP, WMEX, WBZ, WHIL, WRKO, etc.

Please state what your available charts are and what you'd charge for
originals or for photocopies.

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA
<MarkWA1ION@aol.com>