See, it's not that hard to position an AC station

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Aug 3 19:24:38 EDT 2006

On 3 Aug 2006 at 15:42, Peter Q. George wrote:

> Oh, my..... yup!  This is sooooooo 'stereotypically'
> TRUE!!!  Go to any (and I mean ANY!) city (market) in
> the country and you'll see the same "Mix" type TV ads
> with Madonna, Billy Joel, Phil Collins and Mariah
> Carey promos et.al.  John said it perfectly....
> "Priceless!".

Unfortunately, WCRB has been trying to follow the same formula.  And
despite my joy at having WCRB continue on 99.5, I really wish they
wouldn't keep playing certain things over and over.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581