Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Apr 24 15:11:45 EDT 2006

More likely, they commissioned a "wrap" on a bus owned by some bus
company or bus authority, and it's purely for advertising purposes.

There are buses and Green Line trolleys here in Boston that are
similarly wrapped for advertising purposes.  Turns the entire vehicle
into a giant billboard for that product/service.