Radio-Info hostile takeover; new site launching Sunday

brian@tophour.net brian@tophour.net
Sun Apr 23 14:50:25 EDT 2006

> I see no posts about resigning moderators, nothing from Mrs. Fleming,
> etc.  My login works just fine.  Strange.

I don't believe the new address has propagated entirely through the system
yet.  I get the new site at home and the old site at work.  There aren't
any posts about resigning mods on the new site that I've seen.

While I think I'd probably stop well short of calling it a "hostile
takeover," I don't believe I'm "reapplying" for my mod gig.  I have a rule
about not applying for a job I already have, and this thing's gonna get
*ugly*.

-b