A Note for CC Boston Engineering

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:02:20 EDT 2006

I first heard about speeding up records in the early 1970's.  There
were rumors flying that it was done so that more commercials could be
fit into the hour.  The real reason was to make the competition sound
slower, less bright.  It was an interesting psycho-acoustic kind of
thing.  That is why it is still done today, I'm sure.

Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com

--
-RK