A Note for CC Boston Engineering

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:03:33 EDT 2006

I've heard in the past that members of Clear Channel
Boston engineering are also members of this list -
this is a note for you folks as well as everyone else
if you have any feedback/comments.  I was listening to
Kiss 108's internet stream the past couple days, and
I've noticed soemthing a bit annoying.  I'm assuming,
like just about every other CHR station in the
country, that Kiss pitches up all of their music.
This is all well and good; however, when you cover the
local commercial breaks on the stream with other
music, you should really put music up there thats
pitched up as well - it sounds very strange to be
listening to pitched up music then suddenly something
thats played at normal speed, which of course sounds
like its too slow after hearing everything else.  I've
also noticed this same issue in several other CC
markets on their audio streams as well, but it jumps
out to me the worst on a CHR like Kiss.

                                Matt Osborne
                                Schenectady, NY