Gary LaPierre Undergoes Triple Bypass Surgery

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Sep 30 12:35:34 EDT 2005

At 12:26 PM 9/30/2005 -0400, Bob Nelson wrote:
>Bradley J has been doing WBZ fill ins for awhile. There was a period when
>Steve Leveille filled in for Paul Sullivan while Paul recovered from surgery
>(earlier this year, Feb. I think) and Leveille's slot had Bradley J, Morgan,
>Dan Pierce, and Jordan Rich filling in for _him...File under former DJs later
>doing talk (Mark Parenteau, Tai, Ozone, Imus, Stern...Joe Finan over
>in Akron/Kent OH...
>even Jerry Williams had been a DJ years before his talk days,right?)

Let's not forget "Tiger" Bob Raleigh, who was one of the biggest top 40 DJs
in the DC market before reinventing himself in overnights on BZ, post-Glick
and pre-Leveille...

http://www.amandfmmorningside.com/wpgc_mystery_of_bob_raleighs_explained.html