Gary LaPierre Undergoes Triple Bypass Surgery

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 22:10:16 EDT 2005

  Scott Fybush wrote:

> I'm sure I join everyone on the list in hoping for the best. Who's filling
> in for him, given that Jay's gone from the station now?

     I concur with Scott, best wishes for Mr. LaPierre's recovery.

    The past few mornings I've tuned in at 6:30, I've heard Deb Lawlor. I
don't know who's subbing for Gary. It appears that for now at least, Greg
Jensen is anchoring in middays, which was Jay McQuade's regular shift. I'll
have to try to catch a little more of the morning news on 'BZ tomorrow to
see who's in for Gary.

Mark Watson