WWZN Reception in Schenectady, NY

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 18:31:33 EDT 2005

Anybody know if WWZN is running a non-directional
signal this evening (9/29/2005)?  On the way home from
work, I had a weak but very clear and listenable
signal from AM 1510 The Zone (and I don't imagine
there's any other stations with a sports format on AM
1510 anywhere near here that calls themselves 'The
Zone').

                                  Matthew Osborne
                                  Schenectady, NY