WHAV

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:20:19 EDT 2005

On 9/15/05, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com> wrote:

> then I went into
> downtown and found 30 How St., headquarters of "the River".. Big huge
> sign saying WHAV outside  (in a kind of vintage font)!

There was a photo of the building and of the WXRV Music Hall in a
recent issue of Radio and Records magazine.  The Music Hall picture in
my opinion was possiblity faked; it stated it was taken in the 1940's,
but the studio contains what appears to be a modern emergency lighting
system - so I'm not sure what's going on there...

--
Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com