WLLH-AM Lowell Back On

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Sun Sep 11 18:45:48 EDT 2005

Laurence Glavin wrote:

>Au contraire, mon frere (a little French lingo befitting your
>propinquity to La Belle Province);  the Lawrence transmitter is
>providing a city-grade signal over Lawrence and Methuen, both
>of which ARE cities, and a town-grade signal in Andover.

So, shall we assume that Methuen is no longer "The city known as the
Town of Methuen?" As for LLH, I was usually able to get the beating
signals on 133W approaching Tooksbree near the 99 restrint. If it's not
doing that any longer, maybe they came up with a synchronous whatzit for
the gonkulator. (Ok, call me a show-off).

Bill O'Neill