Television sets and Toasters

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 14:00:54 EDT 2005

Apologies as this may be a bit off topic, but here's a
question for everyone here.  My girlfriend and I are
currently setting up our new apartment, and for the
kitchen we bought a stand that we plan on doubling up
as a TV stand and toaster stand.  Now we want to put
the toaster on the shelf below the TV, which leads me
to this question - does anyone know if having an
electric toaster so close to the TV will damage the TV
at all.  If this is deemed too far off topic, please
respond to this email off list

                                  Matt Osborne
                                  Schenectady, NY